Visitors/Buyers Terms & Conditions
Owner and operator
Definitions for visitors/buyers
The term ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our/s’ refers to Killer Formats Ltd – the owner, operator and controller of this website. The term ‘you’ and ‘your’ refers to viewers of and or buyers of art from this website. The term ‘artist’ relates to an artist who exhibits/uploads art on this website. An ‘artwork’ relates to a piece of art uploaded by an artist for sale on the site. The ‘website’ relates to www.original-art-under100.com.
As a visitor to and or buyer of art from this website, you accept, understand and agree to the following:
- That if you do not receive your artwork within 14 days of purchasing it on the site, then the order may be deemed to have been cancelled. If we deem the order to be cancelled, we will refund your purchase money by direct bank transfer within 10 working days.
- That if we mistakenly pay an artist for an artwork bought via the site, which was never delivered, it will be for the artist (the seller) to refund you (the buyer) directly. We shall not be liable to you in any way in this eventuality.
- That neither we nor your credit card company shall not be held liable as a result of your use of any aspect of this website – which you use entirely at your own risk.
- That in the event of a dispute over an artwork bought and or returned via the site, your sole recourse will be via the artist and not us or the credit card company whose card you used to purchase the artwork.
- That the contract for sale for artwork bought via this site is between you the buyer and the artist. We will provide both the artist and you with the other party’s contact details. Our role in the transaction is purely to hold your purchase money until the artwork has been delivered to the buyer, at which point we will release the money to the artist, less our commission.
- That neither we nor any third party warrant or guarantee the suitability, performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness of information, content or material on this site for any purpose. You understand, acknowledge and agree that any material or information on this site may well contain errors, and as such, we exclude any liability whatsoever in this respect for any such errors, to the fullest extent permitted by English Law.
- That this site may contain material that is owned by us or licensed to us. This may include, but will not be limited to: the general appearance, design, layout, look, and graphics, of which, unauthorised reproduction is strictly prohibited.
- That you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer or systems resulting from downloading material on this site that may contain viruses, Trojan Horses or malware etc.
- That we reserve the right to institute proceedings for damages (without limitation) against anyone using this site in an unauthorised, improper or malicious manner.
- That any links to other websites are provided for your convenience only. We do not endorse these website(s), nor do we have we any responsibility or liability relating to their content.
Fourteen Day returns policy for buyers
- That although our artists offer a no quibble returns/refund policy for a 14 day period following the buyer actually receiving an artwork. This is however subject to strict conditions. If a Buyer decides to return an artwork to the Artist within 14 days of receipt, you will carry out the following basic measures (hereinafter referred to as Buyer’s Basic Measures) when returning artwork:
- At your own cost you will appropriately and robustly package the Artwork for safe transit;
- At your own cost you will ensure your courier has an adequate track and trace system in place when posting the artwork;
- That at your own cost you will ensure the artwork is fully and adequately insured against loss or damage in transit;
- That at your own cost you will ensure that the artwork is signed-for on delivery by the artist.
- That only upon confirmation of the artist’s returned artwork, will we return your purchase money to you by direct bank transfer, less our cash handling/admin costs amounting to 2.5% of the purchase price.
- That you have no right to return artwork once the 14 day returns period has expired.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising from your using it, will be subject to English law.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, but would be valid, legal or enforceable if some part of the provision were deleted or amended, that provision will apply with whatever modification(s) as are necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable.
If you do not accept, understand and agree to these terms and conditions, please do not buy art from this site.